Wednesday 6 July 2016

Final Preps

Dear all,

I have pretty much finished my final preparations for the upcoming travel to Dublin.
Fortunately, I was able to get three days off for this week and was thus able to clean up my flat and had plenty of time to pack my bags.

Although I was rather concerned about our maximum luggage weight (only 15 kg), I have to admit that I'm still well within the limits and there isn't much left that still needs to get packed. Another of my fellow interns also informed us that a top up by 5 kg only costs € 5 at the online check-in. Quite a reasonable price in comparison to the € 15 which one would need to pay for 1 kg, if one would exceed the weight limits.

If everything works out as planned, we should arrive in Dublin around Friday noon.  


Until then,
F

No comments:

Post a Comment