Saturday 23 July 2016

A Fragment of Infinity

Dear all,

Today was the last working day of the second week, how fast time flies by!

I was finally able to finish the scanning task and am now taking care of entering all of the oh so many business cards details in an excel spreadsheet at work, yay.

After making a short stop at our apartment, I decided to explore Dublin at the early evening/night by myself. The reason for that was basically that two of my fellow room mates stayed at home and the rest went partying.

After reaching the city center, I wanted to drop by at the Korean restaurant called Hailan. In the end I went to Stir Crazy, as the other one was too crowded. The food was quite good, they sort of have a similar menu card as Wok to Walk (I had been there last year in Amsterdam). It basically means, that you pick up the basis of the dish, then some additional ingredients and lastly the sauce.

Here's my variation of udon noodles, tofu, pak choi, broccoli and sweet chilli sauce.


As soon as I finished my dinner, I continued my tour to Christ Church Cathedral and St. Patricks Cathedral and it's park. Sadly the day was rather cloudy compared to the super sunny weekend from last week...








As it slowly began to get dark, I headed to the Docklands.



The Custom House

Samuel Beckett's Bridge

The Conventions Centre


I'm really into night walks on vacations/in foreign cities. It's always so pretty when all the buildings start to get illuminated. And all these reflections on the water! Though it's always quite a pity that most cameras aren't able to capture the atmosphere as it is in reality...

Oh, did I already mentioned, that my girls group got super lucky when we moved into our new apartment on Tuesday? We somehow got a Penthouse and can even see the ocean from our terrace! :D

View from our terrace

We will probably be at Malahide tomorrow, though we haven't made any plans for Sunday yet. 

I'll keep you updated!
F

No comments:

Post a Comment